Meet Dr. Susan Murray
Toronto dentist Dr. Susan Murray focuses on patient-centred care and places a strong emphasis on communication, patient education and creating a comfortable, stress-free treatment experience.
Dr. Murray's Professional Philosophy
My goal is to ensure a patient centered approach to dentistry with a strong emphasis on communication, knowledge and personalized care.
I am committed to providing the best diagnosis and treatment possible, and the most comfortable dental experience for you and your family.
I have been focused on creating beautiful smiles and healthy teeth for over 20 years.
Degrees & Special Recognition
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Dalhousie University 1988
- Cours de la Civilization Francaise from La Sorbonne in Paris France 1989
- Honours Degree in Immunology from Dalhousie University 1990
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree from McGill University 1994
- Advanced Education in Graduate Dentistry from Boston University 1995
- University Scholar
- Dean's Honour List
- International College of Dentistry Award for outstanding achievement in Academics and Character
- Dr Lyman E Francis Award for outstanding achievement in Oral Medicine and Pathology
- Altima Dental Associate of the Year 2008
- Astratech Implant International Symposium in Sweden collaborated research on narrow implants
Having dedicated my professional life to dentistry, I feel it is important to participate in organizations devoted to advancing dentistry. My biography includes:
- New Brunswick Dental Society Member
- Ontario Dental Society Member
- Canadian Dental Society Member
- Academy of General Dentistry